Orange County Wedding Videographer
We strive to be your Orange County Wedding Videographer of choice. We make truly authentic, quality and cinematic wedding films that fell the story of your wedding day. We will use professional audio recordings from your day as voiceover over your wedding footage. Audio is taken from vows, toasts and interviews from your day and used throughout your wedding film. To enhance your video we bring our spot lights for speeches, soft boxes and beauty dishes to make sure your lighting is soft and absolutely beautiful at all moments.
Please take a moment to view some of our past videos below.
Moments Included in our Wedding Highlight Videos:
- Bride and groom wedding prep
- Hair and makeup
- First Look
- Photo session
- Cocktail hour
- Grand entrance
- Cake Cutting
- First Dance
- Garter toss
- Bouquet Toss and more.
All the important moments of your day are included. But that is not all, in addition to the highlight video we provide a full ceremony doc edit and speeches.
Full Ceremony Video
This is a second wedding video so you remember the day with vivid detail. These special moments must be preserved for generations to come, and as your Orange County wedding videographer, we always have multiple cameras set up because we want to capture different angles of the events and provide professional editing and audio to deliver a beautiful memory to last a lifetime.
OC Wedding Video Portfolio
Our Orange County Wedding Videographer portfolio includes:
- Michael and Annie at Coto De Caza Golf and Raquet Club in Trabuco Canyon, CA
- Jamie and Justin married at Lake Mission Viejo in Mission Viejo, CA
- Harley and Nancy married at the Red Horse Barn in Huntington Beach, CA
- Paul and Nadia married in Trabuco Canyon, CA
- Krystal and Ace married on Halloween at Tijeras Creek Golf Club in RSM, CA.
- Elena and Brandon married on 10-16-21 at Sblendorio Winery in Fallbrook, CA. Watch the full video here.
- Tiffanie and Joe- married on 10-10-21 at Alta Vista Country Club in Placentia, CA.
- Paul and Michelle got married at the Gray Matter Museum in Newport Beach, CA
- Katryna and Truett tied the knot at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.
- April and Austin wed at the Turnip Rose in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shannon and Bernardo recently married at Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club in Mission Viejo, CA
- Nadia and Sal had a backyard Southeast Asian wedding due to Covid but enjoyed live streaming their wedding and incorporating the live stream into their Orange County Wedding.
- Daphne had her B’nai Mitzvah in Irvine, CA at Congregation Shir Ha-Ma’alot
- Daanish and Kashish South Asian Wedding Pithi Ceremony