Orange County Wedding Films
Jesse Madison Photography offers Orange County Wedding Videography to in addition to photography to his wedding clients. We seek to tell the unique story of your day and include all the highlight moments in our wedding videography films. Starting with your bride and groom wedding prep, hair and makeup, First Look, Ceremony, Photo session, Cocktail hour Grand entrance, speeches, Cake, First Dance, Garter toss, Bouquet toss and more. All the important moments of your day are included.
In addition to the highlight video we provide a ceremony doc edit wedding video so you remember the day with vivid detail. Such special moments must be preserved for generations to come. See some of our past Orange County wedding videography work below.
We bring in additional help to ensure that we have multiple cameras set up to capture different angles of the events and provide professional editing and audio to deliver a beautiful memory to last a lifetime.
Here are a few of the wedding films we have made below:
- Paul and Michelle got married at the Gray Matter Museum in Newport Beach, CA
- Katryna and Truett tied the knot at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA:
- April and Austin wed at the Turnip Rose in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shannon and Bernardo recently married at Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club in Mission Viejo, CA
- Nadia and Sal had a backyard Southeast Asian wedding due to Covid but enjoyed live streaming their wedding and incorporating the live stream into their Orange County Wedding.
- Daphne had her B’nai Mitzvah in Irvine CA.